Paprika sweet potatoes are a perfect accompaniment that will make a delight of any lover of this ingredient. One of the most important foods in any kitchen is potatoes. It is a complement of meats, fish and vegetables that makes a traditional dish complete. Thanks to a little paprika,it is possible to cook them with an intense flavor and color. This culinary golden red is an essential part of any pantry that manages to create extraordinary dishes. Look at some of the most delicious potatoes cooked in record time. With a little paprika, the result will be amazing
What is paprika?
Paprika is a red seasoning capable of adding a very special touch to a good number of dishes and culinary preparations. In fact, it is nothing more than a variety of red pepper, previously dried and ground, with which we can obtain an ingredient with which to increase the flavor of our dishes.
- For this recipe we will use classic or golden sweet potatoes perfect for roasting or in preparations like these that do not require peeling.
2. These sweet potatoes or sweet potatoes go directly to theoven . The first step is to preheat them to 180 degrees while we prepare all the ingredients.
3. When we have washed and dried the sweet potatoes, we will cut them in half. . Ideally one sweet potato per person, although if they are very small we can cut two.
4. Let’s cut the sweet potatoes in the form of lattice so that they absorb much better all the flavors.
5. . Let’s prepare the spices in a bowl. To give this ingredient as much intensity as possible, add two tablespoons of olive oil.
6. . Let’s add some garlic powder. However, if we like this ingredient, we peel and chop some garlic cloves and mix them with the oil.
7. Add half a tablespoon of oregano and dryparsley. . The same system as with garlic can be used fresh and chopped, although it is always advisable to have some dried herbs in the pantry.
8. It is time for one of the protagonists of the court. PWe can choose the one we like the most. Let’s add some sweet sweet paprika and half a tablespoon of spice to give these potatoes a very special point.
9. Mix until a sauce is obtained and distribute the sweet potatoes directly with it. We can add more oil to make it looser.
10. Bake the sweet potatoes at 200º for about 20 minutes. We will untaste them again with the mixture and bake them for another 20 minutes, we will be ready, a dish with an impressive flavor.
Finally, we added a point of Himalayan Pink Salt to make a greater contrast between sweet and salty.
And after waiting a little…
We already have our baked sweet potatoes with sweet paprika!
The perfect side dish for any meat, fish or dish to everyone’s taste.
We hope you enjoyed this new recipe that is easy to make. I’ll see you soon! Don’t forget to leave your 🙂