Organic dried organic cranberry, sweetened with apple syrup.
Organic dried organic cranberries from Canada are obtained by partially dehydrating fresh cranberries, just as sultanas are dehydrated. With no added sugar, they are sweetened with apple syrup. They are low in calories, although as with all dried fruit, they have more calories by weight and volume than fresh ones.
- It prevents urinary tract infections by having a high level of proanthocyanidins that help reduce the adhesion of certain bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract, and also work by fighting infections in the body and preventing cystitis.
- Anti-ageing due to their antioxidants, anthocyanins and carotene, dried cranberries can prevent cellular ageing.
- Reduce cholesterol levels. Its low potassium content makes it an ideal food for people suffering from kidney disease, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- 100% natural product. Organically produced, non-genetically modified and non-irradiated.
- Organic, suitable for vegans.
- It is intended for use by the general population and does not contain any ingredients classified as allergens.
How to consume dehydrated cranberry?
Cranberries are a very versatile fruit full of colour that can enrich with its flavour and give enormous benefits to many of our daily preparations. They are a perfect snack for snacking between meals, making delicious cakes, preparing a nutritious breakfast and in salads. You’ll love our dehydrated cranberries. They are intended for use by the general population and do not contain any ingredients classified as allergens.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100 g|
|Energy value||319kcal / 1336kJ|
|of which saturated||0,1g|
|of which sugars||62g|
Storage instructions for dehydrated cranberries:
The product should be stored in clean, cool, dry (HR < 60%), waterproof, free from insect infestation, rodents, and protected from chemical or microbiological contaminants.