10% DISCOUNT ON THE ENTIRE WEBSITE, ORDERS +50€. COUPON SUPER10
Organic Chia Seed
Chia seeds stand out for their richness in nutritional components such as polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals
3,64€ – 6,30€
Chia is a plant belonging to the mint family native to Mexico and Guatemala, where its seeds were a staple in the diet of Maya and Aztecs for centuries. They come from the Salvia hispanica plant,cultivated more than 4000 years ago and the Aztecs were already aware of its effects and applications.
Chia seeds stand out for their richness in nutritional components such as polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. Its positive health effects include:
- provides all the essential amino acids
- is the vegetable with the highest content of omega fatty acids
- helps digestive health by regulating intestinal function by being a natural source of fiber.
- it is a natural source of calcium, phosphorus and manganese, vital for bone and oral health, and preventing osteoporosis.
- increase energy, stabilize blood sugar, aid digestion and lower cholesterol
Once added to the water they form a gelatinous substance that can serve as the basis of numerous recipes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION BY 100 g
522kcal / 2179kJ
of which saturated
of which sugars
Pay by credit card
securely and safely
Delivery in 48/96h
for their quality and distinction