Organic Spanish Saffron
The best known saffron in the world and organic, served in your dishes where it will bring a great aroma, flavour and colour to your meals.
- Selected strands with strict quality control.
- Collect matter and selection using traditional processes to care for each strand with care and preserve all saffron qualities.
IT IS ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNIZED AND EMPLOYED PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE, WHOSE BENEFITS AND VARIETY OF USES HAVE BEEN VENERATED THROUGHOUT HISTORY.
It’s a beautiful, good and quality thing: its nickname is red gold. We are facing a luxury product.
HOW TO USE SAFFRON IN MEALS?
When saffron is in strand or filaments
Place the dried saffron in a mortar to grind it along with the other spices, add to the food, set aside 5/6 strands, to garnish the presentation of the dish.
When saffron is powdered
Dissolve the ground saffron in a liquid and add it to the food.
An envelope 0.125 gr/0.004 oz. Ground saffron or 15 strands, serve 4/6 people.
- It is performed in the flowering of the plant that takes place between the months of October and November. This work is done by hand.
- It consists of this work of separating, with a firm pressure of the fingers, the red stigmas, from the rest of the flower, cutting like that. The different qualities recognized will depend on the amount of red and yellow part it contains, the more red proportion it contains the more active substances the whole will contain.
- This, perhaps most important, is the drying or weeding of the separate strands in the debrizne.
There are no reviews yet.