Organic Turmeric Powder 250gr.
Description: Curcuma longa, commonly named turmeric, is a herbaceous plant in the zingiberaceous family native to southwestern India. Organic Turmeric Powder 250gr is deeply rooted in Ayurvedic practice and traditional Indian medicine. It is intended to treat rheumatic pains, to alleviate digestive and liver problems, and as an energetic and restorative tonic.
- 100% natural product. Organically produced, non-genetically modified and non-irradiated. Sourced from turmeric longa.
- Organic, Suitable for vegans.
- Among the benefits of Turmeric are ANTIOXIDANT, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY and DIGESTIVE power.
- Its flavour is mild as well as its aroma, mainly used for the orange colour it gives to food. It is used as a natural colouring in rice dishes, but also for its flavour in Asian and Arabic dishes, meat dishes, stews, etc.
- It is intended for use by the general public and does not contain any ingredients classified as allergens.
How to use it?
Turmeric is a very versatile spice full of color that can enrich with its flavor and huge benefits to many of our daily preparations. It is a good ingredient for broths, stews, meat and poultry stews, vegetable soups, cakes, cakes, biscuits, biscuits, infusions, pastas, rice, and sautéed vegetables. Its use is intended for the entire population in general does not contain any ingredients listed as allergen.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION BY 100 g
|354kcal / 1481.14kJ
|of which saturated
|of which sugars
The product should be stored in clean, cool, dry (RH < 60%), waterproof, free from infestation by insects, rodents, and protected from chemical or microbiological contaminants.