10% DISCOUNT ON THE ENTIRE WEBSITE, ORDERS +50€. COUPON SUPER10
Spirulina organic powder
Spirulina is a blue-green single-celled seaweed famous for being an important source of protein, vitamins and minerals, so it stands out for its high nutritional value.
4,64€ – 6,99€
Product: Spirulina organic powder
Description: Spirulina is a blue-green single-celled seaweed famous for being an important source of protein, vitamins and minerals, so it stands out for its high nutritional value.
- Proteins: has a higher protein ratio than from other sources.
- Easy digestion: Spirulina lacks cellulose, which makes it easier to digest.
- Lipids: Essential fatty acids occupy an important proportion in the composition of spirulina.
- The minerals it contains are potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium, iron and phosphorus.
- It has a high amount of vitamins among them we have, vitamin E and other elements that stand out for its antioxidant properties, beta-carotene and all B vitamins. However, the vitamin B12 it provides is not bioavailable to humans, so it does not serve to replace the supplementation required by vegans and vegetarians.
- It has pigments in high amounts that could have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- High content of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION BY 100 g
325.78kcal / 1363.98kJ
of which saturated
of which sugars
Pay by credit card
securely and safely
Delivery in 48/96h
for their quality and distinction