A simple and healthy recipe for making Psyllium Husk Bread:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs and melted coconut oil to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Add the hot water and mix until a thick batter forms.
- Place the dough in the loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Unmold the bread and let it cool completely on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
This psyllium husk bread is high in fiber and low in carbohydrates, making it an excellent choice for those following a low-carb or keto and gluten-free diet. Enjoy!
Husk psyllium bread is light brown in color and has a spongy texture. It usually has a firm crust and a soft, moist crumb. Some versions may include seeds or nuts to add more texture and flavor.
We already have our Psyllium Husk Bread!
Now we can enjoy this fantastic healthy and gluten-free dish!
And if you prepare the recipe ….., let us know the result!